-By Kayla Khoh
Q1: What is it like doing karate?
- Awesome. It’s amazing doing karate, but you have to be fit to do it!
Q2: What would you do if you were told you had to quit?
- I’d be very sad as my father chose this for me, and plus, I’m a role model for younger kids.
Q3: Rate it out of 10 and explain why.
- I rate it 10/10, because you learn discipline and as well as that, you learn how to defend yourself.
Q4: How long have you been doing karate?
- I’ve been doing this for about half of my life, which is 4 years.
Q5: Do you like karate?
- No, I love doing karate! I feel a burst of energy every lesson!